Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024

Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
  • Latest News

    Fancy Dress Competition - Winners

    A Fancy Dress Competition was conducted on 15 December 2018 for the students of Class I and II in connection with KVS Foundation Day celebrations and Bhasha Sangam Celebrations.
    The Prizes to the winners were distributed in the morning assembly. Mrs. Manjulashree, PRT gave away the prizes to the winners.

    Class I Winners
    Ayyan Rowel A, I C - First Prize
    A Layashree, I A - Second Prize
    Shanshika Shree, ID - Second Prize
    Agnimithra S, I C - Third Prize
    P Harshad, I C - Third Prize
    Class II Winners
    Sudeeptha S Nair, II D - First Prize
    Vasundhara KL, II D - First Prize
    Saanvi KS, II D - Second Prize
    Haya P Jaison, II D - Second Prize
    Ananya S, II A - Third Prize
    Varada PR, II C- Third Prize
         Congratulations!

    No comments

    Thanks for leaving your comment. The comment will appear after modeation