Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024

Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
  • Latest News

    Question of the Day 8 - Questions

    Here is the question for the Primary Section

    The Word Search grid contains some popular characters from Children's stories. Find out as many as possible. You can take a print out and mark your answers in color. Then upload a photo taken with your mobile at the site
    Or you may WhatsApp the scanned picture to the Librarian




    Secondary Section
    I am a 9 year old fictional  girl who loves to write. First part of my name is that of one of the Twelve Minor Prophets in the Hebrew Bible and Old Testament. Second part of my name is the first name of of a British author who writes Jack Reacher thrillers. Can you find the title of the book in which I am the lead character (Just like Harry Potter, you will find my name in all my book titles)?

    Now find out which of my titles are available in your library.

    If you are unable to access the digital library platform, you can send your answer for today by WhatsApp also.

    Entry received till 6.00 PM today only will be considered
    Students of KV Kanjikode only

    No comments

    Thanks for leaving your comment. The comment will appear after modeation