Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024

Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
  • Latest News

    KVS Regional Incentive Award 2014 - Thank you all...

    Proud to be a recipient of KVS Regional Incentive Award 2014.
    This is to you, all my dear students of KV Kanjikode, Dimapur and Shivpuri for your love, cooperation and enthusiasm- the driving force behind all my endeavours.
    I would like to express my gratitude to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for the infrastructural support and the vision for keeping pace with modern trends, adapting the technologies in the KVS and providing us the opportunity to experiment and innovate.
    My sincere gratitude to our respected Principal, Dr. S Nalayini, who goes far beyond the administrative role to encourage and inspire us, for her guidance and support and for providing me with numerous opportunities to enrich and update myself during the past few years.
    I fondly remember the support and encouragement received in my initial years of service at KVS from my principals, Late Dr. R.P Kashyap, Mr. D.K Saraswat and Mr. C Valmiki. I owe my gratitude to the staff members of  KV Kanjikode, Dimapur and Shivpuri for their love and support.
    I take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank Dr. V.A Parthasarathy, former Director IISR, Calicut, Mr. M.P Rameshkumar, Librarian, Central Plantation Research Institute, Kasaragod, Dr. Raman Nair, former Librarian, Kerala Agricultural University, Dr. A T Francis, Chief Librarian, College of Horticulture, KAU Thrissur, the staff members of Library, CPCRI and KAU who were instrumental in moulding in my career.
    My sincere thanks go to the people behind the wonderful ocean of online resources which helped me to learn so many things in a short span of time.
    I am indebted to my family and friends forever for their love and support.
    Thanks to all my mentors, family, friends and well-wishers...

    No comments

    Thanks for leaving your comment. The comment will appear after modeation